I have made a lot of different breads using my bread machine already. I tried almost all different types of recipes that will allow me to enjoy bread that is not fattening, and make fresh dinner rolls for the family during our Friday dinners, when all of the family members are at home.
Last Friday, what I did, was I tried out a nice and very easy cinnamon bread machine recipe that I found online.
Anyway, here is the bread machine cinnamon rolls recipe I am talking about, in case you want to try it out as well.
- 1 cup and 1 T of milk (you can substitute water if you like)
- 2 ¾ cups of bread flour
- 1 ½ T sugar
- 1 ½ T salt
- 1 t cinnamon powder
- 2 T butter
- 2 t active dry yeast
NOTE: If you are using water (as mentioned in the first ingredient), you have to include 2T of powdered milk into your list of ingredients.
- Cut the butter into cubes, and place it on the pan to serve as a grease, when the bread is starting to bake.
- Pour in all of your ingredients into the bread machine, but make sure that your bread machine is set to the baking function. Let the machine do the rest now, so you can take a cup of coffee, while waiting for your cinnamon rolls to be done.
- Once the baking is done, remove the bread, and place it on a cooling rack.
- Brush your bread with butter or margarine (whatever is your choice!). I like the buttery taste, so I use butter. Try to do this while the bread is still hot, because it will be easier for you to spread it evenly, so that the entire loaf will have an even coat of butter.
Cinnamon rolls can be a great match with a good cup of coffee or tea after dinner. That is what my family enjoy, after having a delicious and succulent dish that I always prepare during Friday nights.
Try this out, and see how easy it is to make cinnamon rolls using your bread machine. I am just so glad to splurge on this very easy to use and convenient kitchen tool, and I recommend that you do it too!
By the way, this recipe was a success! I was able to finish it in less than one hour, which gave me more time to pamper myself after preparing the night’s meal, and enjoy the dinner together with my entire family.